Monday, August 12, 2013

365 Project: Week Eighteen



My precious Dash.  I love this picture.
 


Azaleas in front of our house.



Sweet Tuck.
 


This looks like a lovely wildflower meadow, but it's just a big patch of weeds behind our house.  Our backyard is just a rocky mountainside, and right now the landscaping there consists of a few shrubs planted long ago and whatever weeds have sprung up.  It could be a lovely hillside garden, but it would take a ton of work and I'm not sure I have it in me at this point in my life.
 


Superhero Tuck stands watch at the front door.  I *love* having a storm door.  I keep the big door open all morning to let in the light.
 


Lilac -- one of the aforementioned shrubs on our hillside.
 


A foot race on the driveway.  Tuck was just beginning to run back in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment